36TH ANNUAL MAY MARKET
Sat. May 11, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
55 S. Main St., Suffield CT
Held rain or shine-- even snow!
Held the day before Mother's Day, this annual community event-- our major fundraiser of the year-- promises a variety of gifts from which to choose for all the mothers you want to
Or pick up something for someone else you treasure-- or even yourself!
- Garden, food, handicrafts and home decor items from area vendors
- Flowers grown by students in FFA who attend the Regional Agriscience Program at Suffield High School
- Trees and shrubs
- Geraniums, geraniums, geraniums!
- Exciting items to win in a "teacup" raffle
- Baked goods, collectibles, and plants donated by Garden Club members from their very own gardens
- And more!